Monday, January 30, 2012

Tell Obama to Cease FDA Ties to Monsanto

Please click on the link and sign the petition to tell Obama to Cease FDA ties to Monsanto.  I am so tired of these bullies! 

I used to believe that the conspiracy theories were silly or a bit extreme (but even then I could see why people thought that it was true... ironically).  I'm not so sure what I believe anymore.  For example, HOW DID Michael Taylor get a position with the FDA without anyone questioning a conflict of interest?  I often wonder if it was carelessness or if it was planned.  Because of a consistent lack of good answers that measure up, I'm starting to believe the latter.  Trust me when I say that I don't want to believe it; for if it is true, things look pretty frightening right now.

I hope all who read this fight with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment