Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Beware of The Crystal

I've been using this deodorant for many, many years.  I started using natural deodorants to avoid aluminum.  Believing that this was just simple mineral salts, I chose this one since it seemed effective and yet gentle.  I just discovered very recently how wrong I was about this product.  This deodorant is NOT aluminum free.  Potassium alum sulfate is aluminum. Beware of

The aluminum is natural, however, it is still aluminum and still functions as a toxin in the body.  It can still contribute to Alzheimer's disease like aluminum.  When I learned this, I had hoped that the roll-on alone contained it, but I was evidently wrong.  So far, it looks as though ALL of the Crystal products contain Potassium alum.

I will be looking for a new deodorant TODAY in fact.  I'm sad because I just bought a new roll-on a few days ago.  If only I found out about this sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment