Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Artificial Sweetener Disease; a new breed of sickness

My husband was an artificial sweetener consumer... or should I say addict.  The more I read about artificial sweeteners, the happier I am for talking him out of consuming that stuff.

Addictions are never easy to deal with.  The person really needs to want to stop relying on substances, but often addicts don't want this.  My husband greatly disliked the idea of being addicted to anything enough to stop consuming artificial sweeteners cold turkey.  For this, I couldn't be prouder of him because I know it was difficult.  He went through a number of withdrawal symptoms for a few months and I know that couldn't have been a good time for him.  His diet has been free from artificial sweeteners for a few years now.

Artificial sweeteners are the highway to disease and death like all other addictive substances.  If you are an artificial sweetener addict, please think about doing whatever is necessary to quit... NOW!

Artificial Sweetener Disease; a new breed of sickness

No comments:

Post a Comment