Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Balance

I've been so involved in doing everything that I can for the sake of America's health freedom that I've been sacrificing things that maybe I shouldn't be sacrificing.  Things may not go the way that I would like for them to, but that doesn't mean that I should stop hoping.  What Monsanto is doing to our nation has made me very sad and very desperate for a change.

I believe I made it crystal clear that I'm a Ron Paul  supporter, but I may not have made it clear why.  He knows stats, history, numbers, dollars and cents and he knows about healthcare (as a former physician).  He knows the the WHO doesn't advocate health regardless of what they want for us to believe.  He predicted quite accurately what would happen when the government made precarious moves in the past.  He is one of few who can heal the wounds and ills of this country's fiscal system which will have a direct effect on everything that we fight for, since the monsters that we fight against are after money and governmental power.

There is a toxic effect that occurs in me by just learning about what Monsanto wants to implement.  When I learned about NDAA and Agent Orange corn, for example, it scared me senseless.  I don't want to give up hope, but I don't want to literally be scared sick either.  I want to find balance.  I want to be involved enough so that I'm a part of the resolution, but I'm tired of being so involved that I cry at night.  What Monsanto is doing hurts, but I know we will beat them.  I just need to find balance so that I can still have a life as I fight for the justice that is slowly being taken away from us.

No comments:

Post a Comment