Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Frightening Disturbing Disgusting

The belief that there are people who want to decrease the world population by controlling the government and poisoning people is a frightening notion.  The more I keep telling myself that I need more proof of a conspiracy, the more proof I receive.  Unexplainable proposals and implementations like Agent Orange corn, okaying the use of aspartame but demonizing the consumption of raw milk, suggesting that naturopathic medicine isn't a science based practice but mandating vaccinations even though it often results in illness and death not to mention talking big about protecting the people while rubber stamping GMO sales without safety testing are pieces of evidence that something eerily strange is happening.  If what Dr. Rima Laibow said about Codex Alimentarious is true, (and I don't want to believe that it is, but I keep getting evidence that it very well may be), then this world truly is in trouble and I hope more than ever that Ron Paul is elected.

The following video made my jaw just drop.  What does Bill Gates mean by saying that vaccines, healthcare and reproductive health services are working by keeping the population low?  I thought that the people who pushed it at least BELIEVED that it was to keep us healthy.  What he said was frightening, disturbing and disgusting; but if you are a health freedom activist, YOU NEED TO HEAR THIS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment