Thursday, January 5, 2012

No Agent Orange Corn!

When I first read that Monsanto was thinking of creating a GMO corn that was Agent Orange resistant, I really thought that it was a hoax.  Now that I'm seeing the OCA asking for us to fight this, I'm now just plain frightened.

The next two posts will show more videos of what Agent Orange has done and what it can do if this is approved.  In the meantime, I am begging health freedom activists, mothers and fathers, future mothers and fathers and everyone who cares anything about their own health to please click on the link below the video and/or do what you can to prevent this from happening.  If you can read this, or if you can hear this as someone reads it to you, this is your problem too.  Please, click on the link, fight and share!



No Agent Orange Corn!

No comments:

Post a Comment