Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Power of Gardening

I believe that gardening could play a HUGE role in healing a variety of ills. I believe that most people going hungry in the world today, for example, could feed entire communities for a lifetime if they had some seeds, fertile soil and some skills. Unfortunately, there are corporate monsters who would prefer to be the answer to all of those problems so they lead us (rather, mislead us) to believe that gardening can't do anything. This disgusts me beyond words because it is a lie.

Soil and seed are very powerful commodities; perhaps among the most powerful commodities that anyone could posses. Both farmers and gardeners are my heroes in this world and we could all take lessons from what they know. They are the ones who have the power to save the world from a variety of fiascoes that are only made worse with political corruption instead of simple gardening skills and programs.

I hope that our next president has the will, passion and courage to defend the constitution.  I tell everyone that this is the year of the dreamers.  That means all who dream of their health freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment