Monday, December 31, 2012

World Food Day (Two Months Ago)

Obviously (and sadly) I missed this, however, I still felt that it was important to post.  As Vandana Shiva announces an event during non-GMO month, she gives good information about what the creation of GMOs are all about.

As many foodies and health freedom activists know, October is non-GMO month and October 16th is World Food Day.  During this time activists acknowledge and teach about what has been taken from us.

Vandana Shiva is one of my favorite people.  I love everything that I've ever heard her say.  As you will observe by watching this video, she not only makes her point vividly, and with passion and sophistication.  I posted this video mostly because of what she had to say about corporatism.  We should all be educated on the very fact that corporatism steals from all of us.  Corporatism steals especially from those who are not aware, because a thief will take more from those who don't realize that he is there.  Become aware, become educated, become knowledgeable, even allow yourself to be an expert if your time and energy allows and join the fight to win our food back.


No comments:

Post a Comment