Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December's Book "Homeopathy Cures: Where Allopathy Fails"

"Homeopathy Cures: Where Allopathy Fails" is the name of December's book.  Just the title alone sings to me; I love it!  Again, I believe that mainstream medicine has it's place in the world, but it isn't nearly as effective as its creators make it out to be.

I feel that it is tragic when mainstream is imposed upon people.  Worse still is when the ramifications are catastrophic; like in the case of the deaths and irreversible illnesses that are caused by vaccines.

I love treatments that are designed by people who know science and think outside the box.  I can name several who are all my heroes.  Books like this just give some additional insight that are usually helpful in ways that I never knew it could be.


Homeopathy Cures: Where Allopathy Fails

No comments:

Post a Comment