Thursday, December 27, 2012

Kentner Farms Colorado Honey & Beekeeping supplies

I've been thinking about raising bees for honey.  I couldn't do it from my current home, but when we are ready to move I want to look for land that will allow me to do this.

I admit I'm deathly afraid of getting stung.  I've never been stung by a bee or wasp before and I'm not looking to start now; but with Monsanto killing off bees, and my learning how to raise food, I may as well learn how to produce my own honey too, right?  Who knows, it may turn out to be fun!  I may even learn to love the busy little critters.

Kentner Farms Colorado Honey & Beekeeping supplies

2 comments:

  1. I am currently trying to find a store where they sell pure honey but its hard. Hopefully one day I can get pure honey from you and I can be assured I'm getting the "real thing".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would GLADLY give you plenty when the day comes! But in the meantime, try a health food store. I'll email you the names of some.

    ReplyDelete