Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Jerky Tip

Other than my issue with GMOs, I don't really have a problem with eating soy occasionally.  I'll consider eating whole soy if it is organic (for example:  edamame, tofu, tempeh).  I miss Bragg's liquid aminos sometimes.  I believe that was organic , but it's been a long time since I've had some because I've been in the habit of avoiding soy.  If you do have a problem with soy other than GMO, the following is probably not a tip that you could try.

The following product makes really yummy jerky.  Marinading your meat with organic Worcestershire sauce before you dehydrate it will make a wonderful flavored jerky.  The brand I've used is Wan Ja Shan, but there are other Worcestershire sauces available and they are probably good too.  The only thing that I am not crazy about is the cane juice, but because it is organic cane I know a little won't bother me.  I don't have jerky that often anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment