Monday, July 18, 2011

Fearing the Future of Health Part II

I've been anxious knowing about Tom Vilsack's position with the USDA.  My problem isn't with him personally or politically; frankly, I know very little about the man.  My sole concern is Vilsack's connection with Monsanto.  I feel that there is a conflict of interest if he is indeed connected with this company in any way.  I am very against appointing someone who comes from a company known for lying (for example the Round Up "Biodegradable") and cheating (which is a euphemistic description of what they did to people in Anniston, Alabama).  This frightens me.  What is Monsanto up to this time?

I am one person.  I KNOW that I can't fight this all by myself.  If you want to join the millions against Monsanto, please click on the link below.  Every single voice counts.

http://www.organicconsumers.org/monsanto/action.cfm

No comments:

Post a Comment