Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cleanse Broken

I usually feel tired and weak while I'm fasting (I started my fast last night).  I took it easy today.

While I'm fasting I like to exercise to get my blood moving.  This helps the body to cleanse better according to literature.  I accomplished some resistance training today which felt really good.  I also like to find time during the day to sit in silence (no music playing or any such noise or distractions) with a pad and pen.  I tend to come up with some really cool ideas while I'm fasting.  Maybe it is because I only have enough energy to meditate and do little else.

I broke my fast about an hour or so ago so I feel a little better.  I usually like breaking my fast with some cabbage with olive oil.  Tomorrow is a raw food day and Saturday I go back to my normal way of eating. 

I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment