Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cleanse

I decided to do another cleanse.  I found out that the gum I like to chew has GMO.  I didn't like the idea of having that in my body even though I know that I probably eat more GMO than I realize.  Knowing this was in my body I decided to do a cleanse.

I find that 24 hour raw food, followed by 24 hour no food, followed by 24 hour raw food again is the best cleanse for me.  I usually feel much more alert, alive and energetic after I do this cleanse.  The only thing I'll ingest today is water and teas.  My favorite teas to drink while I'm fasting are milk thistle, dandelion, nettles and rose hips.  Another good tea would be cerasse tea.  I've tried this stuff when I was a kid and HOLY CAMOLY was it bitter!!  Jamaicans swear by the stuff though. I just haven't been able to find it in any local stores.

If I do find it I'll post different places where it may be available to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment