Saturday, July 23, 2011

Composting Workshop

I must say that the composting workshop was extremely helpful.  I now have a far better idea of what to do, how to do it and of the equipment that I would need to accomplish my project.  There is a workshop that talks about vermicompost as well.  I will be attending that one as well.

I'm very happy that I went to this workshop.  I really didn't know as much as I thought I did.  I've obtained a lot of information via research, but I was able to ask questions and get tips from people who have experience and that was very good for me.  Now I feel more confident about my gardening project next year.

If your town gives free composting workshops, I highly recommend it.  Please check online for possible workshops.  You will not regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment