Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Importance of Rest




Hello again BWMF readers!  I'm so sorry about the LONG absence, but didn't realize how much I needed the vacation until I took one.  I'm feeling so refreshed after my good long rest and now I'm ready to post like a fiend!  R&R is highly recommended; at least by me!

I didn't just rest, I was pretty busy working on my other projects.  I've been working very, very hard on them but they tended my focus in a different direction than BWMF.  That diversion was much needed.  When I first built BWMF, I didn't realize how political the very subjects of health and food had become.  Honestly, politics in health (though it's now necessary) is kind of a bummer for me.  At the same time, I've missed doing research on health and healing.  Besides, I've learned a few things while I was away.  For one thing, I learned the importance of rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment