Friday, February 14, 2014

Healthy Trinity

This is the probiotic supplement that I've been using.  It's pricey, but the difference in my health made the price  it well worth it.

I first started using Healthy Trinity a few years ago.  I had an attack of candida that produced a rash.  Whenever I had a rash, that was an indication that the candida overgrowth was very, VERY bad.  Usually the only thing that would make the rash go away is a three month yeast free diet.  The problem is, it would be a THREE MONTH yeast free diet.  When I took the Healthy Trinity, the rash would go away within a week and I wouldn't have to do the yeast free diet.  I don't struggle as much now that I've been on an even more restrictive yeast free diet for over a year.

Between the GAPS diet and the Healthy Trinity, I've been feeling better than I have in years and my body has been fighting off illnesses so easily that it's unbelievable.  Because of this, I highly recommend Healthy Trinity.  I must say, however, it's effects have been made most powerful in conjunction with the GAPS diet.


No comments:

Post a Comment