Saturday, February 15, 2014

BeWell BookWorm's Probiotc Series

This half hour video gave me some insight into America's health (not to mention the state of my own health), and the importance probiotics.  Don't misunderstand, I know that this video was made to sell a particular kind of probiotic.  I don't believe the message in this video just because some unknown Joe Shmoe says so; I believe what this video says because of one of several reasons:  1.  I already knew  2.  I suspected  3.  I'm learning about it from other sources and this video simply filled in some of the blanks.  Most of what was said was not only information that I knew, but wrote about on this blog at some point or another.

One of the best things that I've ever done for my health, was to take a strong probiotic daily.  Once I found a good one, I used it.  It's not the one that the presenter of this video is trying to sell, but it's the best that I've ever taken.  I don't get sick as easily as I used to, I have more energy than ever and I've accomplished more since I've been taking it than I have in the last couple of years living in a colder climate than I'm used to.

I've already featured my favorite books on gut flora and health, but I think I'm going to be featuring many others over the next couple of months.  It just impacted my life in so many ways that I don't believe I can say enough about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment