Thursday, February 13, 2014

February's Book: Good Gut Bugs by Kathryn Marsden



Gut bugs are such a blessing!  I can't read enough about them.  I'm looking forward to when my doctor gives me the green light to eat dairy again so that I can find a good goat farmer and get raw goat's milk to make yogurt and eat even more good gut bugs!  I'm also trying to perfect the sodas that I make (from kefir water or ginger bugs) so that I can have a refreshing fizzy treat that my gut bugs will love too.

I've had so much more energy and I don't get the flu as easily as I used to.  Because of this, I'm grateful for the gut bugs.  They are our friends, so we should feed them plenty of fermented foods like kefir, yogurt and sauerkraut to help them be healthy and strong.  The stronger they are, the stronger WE are.  So let's hear it for the bugs!  


No comments:

Post a Comment