Monday, June 3, 2013

Up to 2 million march against Monsanto

I'm so happy that people are finally starting to open their eyes.  I try not to mention GMOs or Monsanto in conversation with most people (even though I often initiate conversation about health).  Although, when others mention these two buzz words, I engage in the conversation far more passionately.  Recently, I've noticed how more and more people are mentioning GMOs and Monsanto before I would even have a desire to.  This tells me that more people are becoming aware of who Monsanto is and what GMOs are.  Even if people are not against GMOs now, I'm willing to bet that they will have an eye opener in the future, hopefully before they become sick because of GMOs.

The number of people who marched made me SO happy!  There was a point when I really thought we were losing this battle because so few people knew what was going on.  Even with discouraging events like the Monsanto Protection Act, I can still feel encouraged because I know that Monsanto is losing.  Many people know and other people are learning and more and more are avoiding GMOs as best they can.  This, as Jeffery Smith said, is their weakness... consumer avoidance of GMOs.

The number of people against Monsanto is 2 million and growing!  I could just smell health freedom now.

Up to 2 million march against Monsanto

No comments:

Post a Comment