Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Dr. Oz Causes "Controversy" with Dental Amalgam Segment

I try not to post too much about Dr. Oz since his information tends to be inconsistent at times; therefore unreliable. Once in a while his information is consistent with what is already widely known plus he gives a little more info that I knew very little about (and I usually double check to make sure THAT information is correct).  Because of this, I try to listen even if I don't fully agree with everything that he says.  Dr. Mercola's information tends to be very consistent, therefore reliable.  Since the article below is his, I read it with less caution and skepticism.

The article is about amalgam fillings which many of us already know is very hazardous to your health.  If you have them, it is a good idea to remove them.  A girlfriend of mine has MS (multiple sclerosis); when she first spoke with a holistic doctor the first thing that she was told was to remove the fillings in her teeth as soon as possible.  In an earlier post, we saw what mercury does to neurons; so I'm sure we could all imagine why someone in her position was told to do this.

Dr. Oz Causes "Controversy" with Dental Amalgam Segment

No comments:

Post a Comment