Friday, February 1, 2013

The Key to Victory over Candida (Part 5)

Basically, I have a choice:  I can either figure out a way to eat more meat or I can just be sick all the time.  Because I desperately do NOT want illness anymore, that leaves me with one choice.  I will therefore be searching intensely for places for good, clean meat at a good price.

After months of research, battles with hateful diets and yo-yoing between fatigue and fitness; this is an observation that will change my whole life!  I'm so looking forward to what this new knowledge will do for me.  Oprah Winfrey was right, God will throw a pebble, but will eventually throw a brick.  Trust me, WELCOME that brick with open arms; it was provided to make you better.  The brick may just hold the key to the all the answers that you've hunted for!




1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I myself am on a mission seeking information on ways I can help manage my MS through diet & alternative therapies. I'm discovering interesting information and currently following a Gluten free low fat diet along with regular excercise & Yoga.

    ReplyDelete