Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Jamaica Gleaner News - From farm to table - Social - Friday | August 13, 2010

My parents read this article about an American couple who are now Jamaican residents.  They build a sustainable home in Jamaica; they use solar energy, they recycle and live a life that I myself would like to emulate.  My father knows that this is of great interest to me which is why he sent the article my way.

Although these are things that would catch my attention, this isn't what caught my parents' attention.  To their utter surprise, this American couple happen to be neighbors of some family members!  I found this to be an amazing coincidence and simply had to share.  This made me so happy because I would really just love to meet them one day.

Enjoy the article below.

Jamaica Gleaner News - From farm to table - Social - Friday | August 13, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment