Monday, February 11, 2013

Comments Regarding "Candida Diet No-Nos" Article

In light of what I posted the last few times, I HAD to comment on this article that I read recently.  I feel the "no-no" list below is overwhelming (click the link below to see the list).  If I was given a list like this I would be frustrated to tears.  It's bad enough that right now I'm barely eating anything other than meat and vegetables.

My nutritionist actually told me to eat MANY of the foods on this no-no list.  For example, I was shocked to see kefir on the no-no list below.  Even my nutritionist suggests that my eating generous helpings of kefir and cultured vegetables is helpful.  In the article below, it says that kefir is a no-no because it contains sugar and alcohol.  Kefir is a very, VERY important part of the GAPS diet because they provide the body with the cultures that is necessary for healing.

If the list below is what your diet looks like now, please go to my BeWell BookWorms page and check out this month's book.  The GAPS diet may me much more feasible and beneficial to someone who is fighting this battle.


Candida Diet No-Nos

No comments:

Post a Comment