Thursday, February 14, 2013

Body Types

This video confirmed so many things that I'm learning.  For example, I'm learning more and more about foods my body responds well to every day.  I recently found out that I don't need lots of meat, but lots of animal protein.  Because there are so few animal proteins that I can eat these days, my body craves after meat by the ton.  My nutritionist gave me a recipe for broths that I tweaked and now absolutely love.  For once in the last few years, I'm no longer in a situation where I'm either sick, fatigued or hungry all the time which is WONDERFUL.

As daunting as illness can be, it can also be our greatest health teacher.  I'm learning so much because of the illnesses that I've suffered; and it won't be long before my suffering will come to an end.  I look forward to that day and I cherish all that I have learned.


No comments:

Post a Comment