Monday, February 18, 2013

GAPS Diet Progress

So far, I feel that the GAPS diet has been good to me, yet I haven't been on it for very long.  The candida is slowly going away.  I am so hoping that it STAYS away this time, but because I'm still experimenting with different foods, it may come back temporarily.  I also feel better.  I don't feel the fatigue or the fogginess as much as I did a few weeks ago.

My new batch of kombucha tea is almost finished.  I made it differently this time though. I used MUCH less sugar than usual and instead of sugar I used coconut crystals.  This is to ensure that the sugar is ALL eaten and whatever hasn't been eaten isn't enough to hurt me.  I'll see how I do on this new batch of tea.  If I don't do well, I will sadly need to add kombucha to the "no-no" list for a while.

I haven't been on the GAPS diet for long enough to really say whether or not it works, but so far there is so much that it has done for me.  I'm daring to hope for more progress in the near future and I'm looking forward to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment