Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Absence

I am grateful that I haven't had a migraine in the last couple of months despite the nasty one that I've been suffering for the last three days.  I may have been spared migraines for two months because of a gall bladder flush that I did two months ago.  I'll do it more often if I find out that that is what helped me.

I'm going to start the GAPS diet, so I guess there is no need to wonder what inspired this month's book (which I haven't had a chance to post yet).  I'm hoping that this will help me get rid of my candida forever; it's really been a pain and I would be too happy to get rid of it and all of its awful symptoms.

I will post my successes and failures; as with all journeys, I expect to experience both at some point or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment