Thursday, December 22, 2011

VITAMIN D KILLS H1N1 and NO SCIENTIFIC PROOF FLU VACCINES WORK

Gotta love Dr. Mercola!  The man is just so passionate about our health freedom.  I'm right there with him.  We should be able to choose how we eat and how we take care of ourselves.  Trying to scare people into getting vaccinated is just ridiculous.

The following article helps make sense of why all of my doctors tell me to bone up on vitamin D when I am sick.  (Apparently there is a video as well, but I didn't realize until after I published this article).  I was taking tons of vitamin D when I had what I believe was strep throat.  I didn't take as much as advised when sick, but I certainly took more than I do when I'm healthy.  I knew vitamin D was powerful, but I didn't realize that it was THIS powerful!


VITAMIN D KILLS H1N1 and NO SCIENTIFIC PROOF FLU VACCINES WORK>

Below are some D3 supplements.  Dr. Mercola and Maximized Living both sell vitamin D as well.  So if you need to obtain vitamin D orally, you have many choices (although keep in mind the best way to obtain vitamin D is by getting enough sun exposure).


No comments:

Post a Comment