Sunday, December 18, 2011

My Long Absence Story (Part VI)

I went home knowing what that thing in my throat was which brought me peace.  I knew now what I was fighting, and I knew what I should do exactly.  Thanks to the advice of a dear friend, I don't know if I would've gotten through this as successfully as I did.  I am forever grateful.

When I looked at my throat the next day, I saw some more of those dark specks and swirls.  It was a very small amount, but I needed to know what they were exactly.  I used more light to see better and I realized that I wasn't seeing things after all.  There were darker marks on my throat, but it wasn't black.  It was dark red scar tissue.  My tonsils must have bled a little bit.  Once again, I was at peace.  I was still sick, but it felt like I was healing.  My throat wasn't in as much pain as it was at the beginning of the weekend.  The goldenseal was working!  I'm glad that I never filled the prescription for Amoxicillin, for that would've just messed me up.

The one disease that I didn't want because of the fear of taking antibiotics, I had and successfully healed from without the help of pharmaceuticals.  I'm amazed, and yet I question why I should be.  Of course no one will know that all that is needed is goldenseal powder!  Congratulations, Big Pharma!  It looks as though you have finally reached the level of COMPLETELY worthless (at least in my life)!

No comments:

Post a Comment