Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Case Against Fluoride (December's Book)

I want to give a warm loving "Howdy" to all of my BeWell BookWorms.  I'm so sorry that December's book is so late.  If you read my post earlier, you would see that I'm in the process of giving a full explanation.  I promise more on that story tomorrow.  Right now, please allow me to present December's book.

December’s book is “The Case Against Fluoride” by Paul Connett, PhD, James Beck, MD, PhD and H. S. Micklem, DPhil.  I remember the words of a friend of mine in college that was studying medicine at the time.  She said “Fluoride is bad for your everything.”  This was the first time I heard anyone tell me that fluoride was bad.  How is this possible?  All my life my teachers and dentists have been telling me about how fluoride was necessary for the health of my teeth.  During the years when I started becoming more aware of the toxic nature of products that I used, I wondered about why my friend would tell me fluoride was bad.  I especially wanted to know because she was never wrong about such things.  As far as I knew, fluoride was natural.  I learned recently that sodium fluoride and calcium fluoride are natural.  Problem is, neither is used to  fluoridate our water!  90% of water fluoridation uses another fluoride compound that is hazardous waste.  This book gives all the information that we should know about what is in our drinking water.

No comments:

Post a Comment