Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Dumbing Down of America

I know I've posted videos like this before.  It was usually on topics of health and politics.  I'm not a fan of politics, but from the day that I realized that my own health could be under attack if I didn't get involved, I grit my teeth and did my homework.

This video makes no sense when you watch it with no other knowledge or experience on the matter.  If you watch it knowing about how most (if not all) school shootings have ONE hidden variable in common which is psychotropic drugs; if you see how autism is alarmingly on the rise; if you see how we are encouraged to eat nutrient deficient foods while family farmers are under attack (and often at gun point); if you see what I saw in the cafeteria of public schools, knowing that parents are still encouraged NOT to home school their children, then you will watch this video with open eyes.  If you're not watching this with open eyes, it's better not to watch it because it will seem as thought this woman is lying, crazy or speaking utter nonsense.  If you are, however, awake and aware of what's going on then this video could offer you more information and knowledge IS power!

Know what you're up against and you will always be a step ahead in the game.



No comments:

Post a Comment