Thursday, August 29, 2013

Killing ants naturally with ant exterminators from your pantry, garden and fridge

In the article below the Health Ranger gave a list of ways to kill ants without spraying poisonous mists in your home and garden.  Honestly, I'm not sure how well these remedies work.  I tried the sugar and boric acid mix recently and I'm still waiting for it to work.  Many swear by this method to kill ants so I'm not quite ready to give up on it yet.  I'm wondering if I didn't add enough sugar or if I didn't add enough boric acid.  If anyone has any other advice, I'm willing to try it.  The ants are surprisingly just not going for it for some reason.  They'll go for my garbage or anything that I've dropped while cooking, but not the sweet (and poisonous) concoction that I created for them.

I'll wait a little longer but then I'll try some of the other suggestions.  I'm curious about your experiences.  Please don't be shy about sharing.

Killing ants naturally with ant exterminators from your pantry, garden and fridge

No comments:

Post a Comment