Friday, November 26, 2010

Product Faves (Part 1)

I came upon Biokleen when I was looking for a stain remover. I don’t remember what for, but it obviously worked because I used the stain and odor eliminator all over my house for a variety of different reasons including cleaning my carpet. I saw the Biokleen laundry detergent for the first time in Colorado. I’ve used all natural detergents before and they would clean clothes, but odors would remain. I tried the laundry detergent because I liked their other product so much and I also like the fact that this detergent was for high efficiency machines. One of the first appliances we purchased for our new home was a washing machine and of course I refused to purchase anything that wasn’t a high efficiency machine. I tried it and I loved it. It gets clothes clean, it gets rid of odors and I’ve used nothing else on my clothes for over a year now. My husband and I went to a health lecture a few months ago where I heard about sodium laurel sulfates for the very first time. This was and still is the most difficult toxin to avoid because it seems as though it is in everything; soaps, shaving creams and even toothpastes contains sodium laurel sulfates. It was so frustrating. When I checked the ingredients of all my cleaners and cleansers I noticed that none of my Biokleen products had this toxin. When I saw that they made a dish washing detergent I picked some up and of course, I love it and will use nothing else. So far everything that I’ve purchased fromBiokleen was fabulous. The ingredients in their products are so far from toxic and yet the cleaning power is very strong. Though I haven’t tried all products by Biokleen, I highly recommend their products.

No comments:

Post a Comment