Saturday, November 30, 2013

Miracles in Health

This year I had plenty to be grateful for on Thanksgiving day. One of the things I am most grateful for it is the current state of my health. It has improved so much over the past couple of months, it's amazing! One drawback of the improved state of my health is that with some of the greatest miracles there was one tiny little lapse. Last month my migraines actually came back to haunt me. Last month, however, I really thought the problem was dehydration. It's starting to look like the problem was that my migraines are actually coming back. I believe this because of the fact that on Thanksgiving day I actually came down with yet another one; and it came out of nowhere.

Hopefully I can figure out what I did right, so that I can repeat the process and make these horrible headaches go away. Hopefully my brilliant new doctor, who I give partial credit for the massive improvements in my health, can help me figure out how to say farewell to my migraines once and for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment