Friday, November 15, 2013

Dehydration

Dehydration; I've been there.  It's not a fun place to be.  I recently experienced it, yet again, last week which is why I haven't been around for a few days.  

I snaked out my kitchen drain the week before, but failed to snake out my reverse osmosis drain tube.  As a result, my tank wasn't filling as quickly and I ended up running out of water last week.  So I went through a whole night without water to drink before bed or when I woke.  On top of that, I had to go out and buy some water and couldn't until early in the afternoon.  By then, it was too late for me.  The end result was a series of illnesses that included a migraine.  I haven't had a migraine in MONTHS, so this was the sure sign that I was dehydrating AND beyond desperate for water.  At that point even the water that I was drinking wasn't helping with the symptoms.

It took a few days, but I did recover from it.  My RO system is fixed and I now have plenty of water to drink.  Bottom line is, I'm back!




No comments:

Post a Comment