Friday, July 5, 2013

May 25th March Against Monsanto

I know, I know, this march was well over a month ago, but it took me that long to figure out how to make this short video.  I'm not a film maker, at least not a professional one, and I had MUCH to learn.  With some time, however, I did figure it out (Hallelujah!) and I published it in Youtube.

This is a video of just some of the people that I spoke to.  Please keep in mind that I'm a beginner when it comes to this editing stuff and it would be best to place more focus on what these individuals had to say.  I felt that their message was VERY important, in fact, that is why I decided posted this in the first place (with the permission of all of the people who were recorded).

I want to thank these individuals again for talking about their issues and experiences.  I truly hope things become better for all of us.


No comments:

Post a Comment