Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Hungry For Change - Part 1

Please see this movie if and when you get a chance!  It's a GREAT movie and filled with GREAT information about what Americans call food and what it does to us.

I am convinced beyond doubt, that if I ate that stuff to this very day that I would be dead.  If a little of that stuff made me SO sick years ago, I'm scared to think of what it would do to me today.  I've been eating "health foods" for many years, but learned what REAL food is just about two to three years ago (thanks to the daily research that I do for this blog).

What this movie did for me is confirm that I am currently making all the right choices.  This doesn't mean that my journey is done because I can go further.  I'm at the beginning phases of growing my own food which will be even better than what I'm doing right now.  I look forward to learning and utilizing that skill.





To watch the movie, click the link below:
http://viooz.co/movies/4394-hungry-for-change-2012.html

No comments:

Post a Comment