Monday, July 29, 2013

Food vs Phude

I read several articles today that talked about "foods" that we shouldn't eat.  "Foods" like white flour, white sugar, butter substitutes and cheese foods are NOT foods at all.  They are food-like products made to look and taste like food.  I liked that Dr. Rima Laibow came up with the concept of phude.  Phude is the dangerous food-like products that actually are toxic substances.

I notice how so many are afraid to give up their favorite phudes.  To ALL of them, I can relate.  I made all of the excuses and created the "good philosophies" that permitted me to eat all of the nonsense junk garbage phudes; but there came a time when I had to realize that I was sick.  Once I realized that I was sick, I had to make a choice about eating the stuff that was making my illnesses worse or to start a new life that was bound to bring me a wealth of health.  Most health activists that I know of either got over poisoning or, like me, is getting over poisoning from years and years of eating phude.

There are many people like me who choose life.  Life is AWESOME!  Life is a beautiful mystery that I will gleefully spend the rest of my existence solving.  Because I choose life, I choose food because food brings life.  I'm sad for those who choose phude because those are individuals who love death.  Well, I choose to wait for death to come to me when it is my time rather than summon it long before my time.  Meanwhile, I advise everyone to choose LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment