Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sickcare Part II

It's amazing how the food industry is so interested in selling diseases to the public.  It's like their intentions for us are as follows:  We're born, we get sick constantly, we pay Big Pharma tons of money to get sicker because we feel better on their drugs and then we give birth to sick babies so that the cycle can start all over again before we die.

I know there are certain necessities that only that system could provide, but I can only pray that I never need them.  It has been many years since I had to get prescription drugs from a traditional doctor and I'm so grateful.  The more I learn about the foundations of that system, the more frightened I am of them.

I'm thankful that there are still other choices outside the mainstream; there is real food available (though it's unfortunately expensive) and there is real health care (though that too is unfortunately expensive).  I couldn't imagine going back to depending on that system for my health.  I've been a healthier woman since I've separated myself from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment