Thursday, June 14, 2012

Healing

A series of events last week prevented me from blogging.  I'm finally back, although I'm not completely my old self yet.  It's amazing, however, how quickly one can heal when one is determined to move continuously toward healing.  I found some amazing doctors in my area, people that I've prayed to find in fact.

In light of my illnesses and traumas last week and my journey to recovery, I would like to extend last month's book for another month.  Louise L. Hays words helped me very much.  I'm hoping that they are as helpful to others as they were to me.



2 comments:

  1. This is so true! This video is very important for all to watch and really listen to what is being said. I had to share this on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my friend! I'm glad that you found it as inspiring as I did! Louise L. Hay is an amazing human being.

    ReplyDelete