Thursday, June 21, 2012

FDA Declares Form of Vitamin B6 a Drug, Effectively Banning Pyridoxamine from Dietary Supplements

I was shocked when I read the following article.  I cannot believe that it is finally happening.  The FDA is starting to label nutrients as toxins just as Dr. Rima said.  How can we go on denying her message, when everything that she claimed is slowly coming true?

I've always been skeptical about the FDA, but up until last year I really though that they believe in the things that they pushed for.  How can ANYONE believe in this?  B6 a drug; are they kidding?  No one can possibly believe this really, I mean, that's just one of the top stupidest things that I've ever heard!

FDA Declares Form of Vitamin B6 a Drug, Effectively Banning Pyridoxamine from Dietary Supplements

No comments:

Post a Comment