Thursday, June 21, 2012

Missing Isagenix

At first, I was very, very skeptical about Isagenix vitamins.  There were a number of things that I didn't like about it; some of the supplements contain fructose, one supplement contains ingredients that could be GMO and two had flavoring (I stopped buying "flavored" foods a long time ago).  Another thing that I didn't like about this vitamin was the fact that it was made to help people lose weight and I was afraid that there was something unnatural in it that helped people drop pounds.  To my utter surprise, I was very wrong about Isagenix.  I'm very sad to be correct about just one thing.

There are a few reasons why I tried Isagenix despite my skepticism.  First, the person who recommended it is a VERY respectable doctor.  If I didn't trust him as much as I do, I never would have tried it.  Second, the benefits of the product seem to outweigh the disadvantages by far.  My body really did well on it.  The only reason why my skepticism has returned is because I forgot about the possible GMO ingredient for a while but now I wonder about it again.  Even though the vitamin itself helps the body to remove the GMOs (because it helps the body detox), this doctor is too far from me to test me and answer my questions about it.  He highly recommends this vitamin, however, even he will admit that it isn't for everyone.  Honestly, the possibility that the ingredients are GMOs is the only thing that spoils it for me.  Since my miscarriage, GMOs are on the top of my red flag list.

There are some Isagenix vitamins that don't have GMOs, and I still use some of those for detox to this day.  The Rejuvity Product B, for example, has neither fructose nor GMOs and when I feel my body can use a cleanse, I reach for that first.  The vitamins are very powerful and I benefited from them tremendously.  At the same time, because of this one issue, I am now on the hunt for another supplement.  I wish that I could continue with Isagenix, for I felt VERY good on it.  Most people who have bodies that are less sensitive, the vitamin itself helps the body get rid of the GMOs and sugars.  My doctor was right, for many people the benefits way outweigh the disadvantages, however, I want a supplement that does this for my body, but
without the GMOs.  Until I find one, I'm going to miss Isagenix.

No comments:

Post a Comment