Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Clutter

Even when my house is neat, scrubbed and beautiful, my closets and draws still hold a mess that I've constantly promised myself that I would get to but never did... clutter!  Aaaugh!  Stuff that I though I needed, stuff that I kept "just in case" and stuff that I'm afraid that I may need; but in the end it is all just stuff.  I'm finally in a place where most (if not all) of this stuff has just got to go.

I can feel the stuffy nature of my house even when everything is in place because there is so little room for other important things.  For the sake of health, today is the first day of getting rid of the clutter.  I can't wait and at the same time I'm so overwhelmed.


2 comments:

  1. I hate clutter! The way I get rid of clutter is donate any unwanted items to the Salvation Army! Doing this makes me feel good about myself & offcourse gets rid of the clutter.

    P.S. Can you give me information on drinking Tonic Water & its benefits & how much to drink. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Salvation Army, Goodwill or both will be getting a BIG donation from me this summer; as will manufacturers who make things out of recycled paper.

    I confess I know very little about tonic water. I tried it once when I was a teen and it was pretty terrible, but the taste says very little about its health benefits. I will research this and get back to you! :-)

    ReplyDelete