Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Chiropractic

I've been going to Maximized Living for a little over two years now.  I'm so grateful that I found them.  I just started seeing yet another chiropractor today, however, I hesitate to call her that because chiropractic is just a fraction of what she does.  She did give me an adjustment today because my body needed it, but that is just a tiny part my treatment today.  She is helping me detox in a way my body has needed detoxification in a while.

I admit that I didn't always have good experiences with chiropractors, but Maximized Living and the woman that I saw today are both so awesome and take chiropractic to a new level.  When looking for a chiropractor, this is what everyone should be looking for.  Someone who has a practice that is beyond chiropractic.

No comments:

Post a Comment