Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Monsanto Extinction

Monsanto, needless to say, just makes me angry.  I try not to post too many such videos as the one below because I find that I walk stronger when I can balance such information with the brighter side of life.  The intention behind posting is to inform and to enlighten so that people will join the alliance that is for labeling GMOs.  I don't believe that I can make it clear enough how dangerous GMOs are, the media certainly won't make it very clear since Monsanto controls some of the media.

Louise L. Hay teaches to believe that this fiasco is happening for a reason, therefore I must believe in a great purpose behind this whole thing; as upsetting as it is.  I also happen to believe very strongly that the proponents for labeling will win this battle.  I know Monsanto is trying to make everyone buy into the scary stories about how labeling will make food much more expensive, however, lying isn't a new practice for Monsanto so please be wary of what they say.


No comments:

Post a Comment