Monday, June 25, 2012

Ron Paul vs. the FDA Raw Milk Police

The first link is to an article on Dr. Mercola's site explaining the pain in the butt hoops that people need to jump through in order to buy a container of nutrient dense unpasteurized milk and how Dr. Ron Paul is going to bat for us in this matter.

The second link is a petition so that we can offer our support on Ron Paul's bill.  I will sign the petition but my representative will get yet another call from me regarding foods that I have a right to eat.  I hope that there are many out there who are willing to do the same.

I believe it's quite hilarious that Monsanto thinks that they can win because they have money when they don't consider the fact that their arguments and explanations lack sense.  The only people who are behind them are people who make money from them, people who are blind to the nature of the traps or people who simply want to go on believing that everything is fine and don't wish to care.

For everyone not mentioned, please click on link #2 and sign the petition that will allow the interstate sale of raw milk.  This will also stop the spending of our tax dollars on gun point raids for the sale of raw milk saving the US dollars that are unnecessarily being spent.  I don't advocate raiding Amish family farmers at gun point for selling milk!  In fact, such actions are among the stupidest things that I've ever heard in my life!


1. Ron Paul vs. the FDA Raw Milk Police


2. Co-Sponsor HR 1830 - Allow Interstate Shipment of Raw Milk for Human Consumption

No comments:

Post a Comment