Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Matt Monarch (Raw Foodie) Presents "Want an Eating Disorder? Eat a Raw Food Diet"

Ironically, Matt Monarch, who is currently on a raw food diet, is the one who named this video.  On his journey on the 100% raw vegan diet, he has learned some things that he felt was good to share.  So, why did I post this video?

Recently, I've encountered people who were kind of judging those of us who consume animal protein.  Understandably, some feel that milk, eggs and meat isn't really food; not for humans anyway.  I personally know that this is not true.  I used to be a vegetarian myself.  I didn't judge those who ate the things I took off of my menu; but I realized that when I stopped eating those things my body responded with tremendous energy.  Sadly, I had to start eating red meat after a few years.  A raw food diet is something that my body couldn't handle right now; although in the future, I may do it occasionally as a cleanse.  I'm almost halfway through the GAPS diet and bone soup is an essential part of the protocol, which makes 100% raw vegan a big "no-no" for me right now.  It's easy for some vegans to poo-poo the GAPS diet, but I can honestly testify that it WORKS.

Don't get me wrong, I'm absolutely FASCINATED by the raw food diet.  Dr. Gary Null has used the raw food diet as part of his protocol to cure people of the AIDS virus (not just HIV positive but full blown AIDS).  It's not something to speak ill about.  As a way of life, however, some like Matt Monarch chooses to do this which is also fine.  I, on the other hand, prefer my whole foods.  If God put it on this planet for me to eat then it will be on the menu for me to choose if I want it.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment