Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Is There A Conspiracy?

There, I posted it.  The big question and the big "C" word.  I've been avoiding this question like a bad disease, yet I've posted possible answers for several months.  In the next few posts, I want to discuss the possibility of a conspiracy as well as alternative arguments.

First, I need to make something clear:  I am not making a declaration that there is a conspiracy nor am I declaring that there isn't one.  I am simply asking a serious question; one that we should all be asking and I will present the reasons that provoked me to finally write about it.  I'm ready to face the answer whatever it may be and however it may present itself.  Looking back, the theory of a conspiracy didn't always bother me.  I didn't believe in conspiracy theories when I first heard about them, simultaneously, I was careful not to label the theorists as "crazy" or "extreme" because I couldn't deny that there were very strange things going on with food and healthcare in America.  My attitude was that I understood why people may think there was a conspiracy, but I was so sure that they were wrong.  I always urge people to get information; it never hurts to do so even if you KNOW you are right.  In the process, you may just find out more about the issue and have more facts to back your argument.  In my case, you also may find out that you're the one who is most likely to be wrong and change your whole outlook on life.

I didn't believe in everything that Dr. Rima Libow said about Bildebergs and Codex Alimentarious.  The information that she gave, however, wasn't completely off nor can I say that many of the issues that she discussed were exactly unfamiliar.  In my skepticism, however, I looked for information to refute her premise.  What did I find?  I found information that I admit that I wish I didn't find.  To list a few things that I found, many, many parents complained of the insane vaccine schedule not only maiming and killing babies and young women (Gardasil) but also of the way many parents are forced to give their babies shots or penalized for not giving their babies shots regardless of these complains of infant mortality; I also found information on the politics that protects (and protected) vaccines as well as GMOs, PCBs, DDTs, dioxin, Agent Orange, glyphosate (most commonly found in Roundup herbicide), geoengineering, truthful information about CCD, the laws against selling raw milk, pesticides and herbicides even as thousands of farmers protest and I haven't forgotten the senseless government takeover of herbal and vitamin supplements despite beautiful system like DSHEA.  We are to understand that these decisions were made for our safety, but it seems strange how the people are given so little choice in the matter even when they understand all of the dangers and ramifications of not accepting political insight.  Where is the liberty that America has boasted about for two centuries?  It simply doesn't add up for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment