Monday, October 21, 2013

7 Vital Herbs From The Herbalist’s Garden

These herbs aren't just for an herbalist's garden.  Except for the garlic, I've made wonderful teas from every herb on that list.  Each has been made for medicinal reasons as well as for the sake of and enjoyable cup of tea.

Garlic, though I've never used it for tea, is also powerful.  I've used it to fight colds, stomach bugs and ear infections and I even used it to fight some cucumber bugs in my garden.  But that's just it's medicinal use.  Let's face it, garlic can make the flavor of a variety of dishes go from "yum" to "whoa baby" with just one clove.  I've had trouble making sunflower dip until a few cloves of garlic changed all of that.

So if you want more information about some herbs that are good to have around, click on the link below.  Enjoy!

7 Vital Herbs From The Herbalist’s Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment