Tuesday, March 5, 2013

GAPS Diet Progress

For the last week or so, I've had energy like never before.  That, to me, means that this diet is definitely working.  The one thing I need to work on is having even more stuff to snack on.

Most of my meals include meat and cultured vegetables, but I also eat a lot of broth, buckwheat, coconuts and almonds.  I am constantly experimenting with foods in order to expand my menu.  When things like eggs, dairy, gluten, sweeteners (of any kind even if natural), nightshades, corn and soy are all cut out of your diet at once, eating becomes a challenge unless you have some skills.  I'm slowly gaining some skills, but it's going to be a while before I have a menu that I am happy with.  That menu will contain a VERY large variety of foods that I can eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment